Exterior Painters in Alpharetta
Reasons to Schedule Our Exterior Residential Painting Services
The outside of your house and the finish of your property's other features says a lot about your pride of ownership. If the white picket fence surrounding your yard is chipping and faded or your front door's paint no longer looks welcoming, it is time for a fresh coat of exterior paint. At Five Star Painting of Alpharetta, we update and improve the look of your home. If you have homeowner's association or historic property rules, we will work with them.
About Our Exterior Painting Process
Exterior surfaces are exposed to direct sunlight, intense heat and a variety of precipitation. Our painting contractors in the Alpharetta area recognize this and use a three-step process for all exterior painting projects. The first step involves preparing the surface that is to be painted. Our painting contractors clean it and remove any chipped or damaged paint. The second step is applying a high-quality primer. The primer provides an ideal base for exterior paint. The final step is the application of exterior paint that can withstand most types of weather conditions.
To learn more about protecting your residence's exterior from the weather, call Five Star Painting at (770) 212-9930 today.
The Types of Surfaces We Paint
When one or more exterior surfaces around your home need new paint, our Alpharetta painting contractors are ready. We offer services for:
- Concrete and brick
- Composite materials and hardwood
- Composite and wood paneling
- Stucco and clay tiles
- Concrete block foundations
- Aluminum, wood, and vinyl siding
Can Exterior Vinyl Siding be Painted?
Yes, you can paint vinyl siding – however, painting vinyl is tricky and requires a bit more prep and prior knowledge. Here are some things to consider before you decide on whether you want to paint your exterior vinyl siding:
- Check your warranty – Make sure that if you have a warranty, painting it will not void it. Even if your warranty allows for painting, there might be attached stipulations that you will need to adhere to.
- Thermal expansion – Vinyl is designed to slide back and forth as the materials of a home expand and contract with varying temperatures. When painting vinyl sidings, you might want to leave color gaps at the seams to allow for contraction and sliding.
- Consider your color – Vinyl sidings are designed for specific heat absorption. Dark colors absorb more heat than light colors. To avoid buckling or warping, never paint your vinyl sidings a darker shade than the original siding color.
Our Exterior Residential Painting ServicesEach property in the Alpharetta area has different features. Let our painting contractors update these areas of your home and property:
- Garage walls, roofs, and foundations
- Swimming pools and marine equipment
- Brick and masonry chimneys
- Wood and metal house roofs
- Front and back porch walls, trim, floors, and ceilings
- Shutters for windows
- Trim around windows and doors
- Sheds for tools, lawn, and garden equipment
- Doors, including side, back, front, and storm doors for houses, sheds, and garages
- Barns and out-buildings
- Fences and fence gates
- Wood and composite decks, including their rails, steps, and built-in benches
- Kids' playhouses
- Gazebos and awnings
Our local exterior painting contractors and associates at Five Star Painting are ready to hear from you today at (770) 212-9930 if you'd like an estimate for our painting services in the Alpharetta area.